It has been a lovely Summer so far at The Inn, with balmy breezes and lots of sunshine!
On that note, we asked our Superstar Bartender, Rajay, what his latest creation is at the Main Bar these Summer days. We were treated to a very refreshing Cucumber Mojito and thought it would be fun to share the recipe to our readers here.
Recipe for one divine and very refreshing Cucumber Mojito:
- Use a “Rock Glass” as pictured above
- Add fresh mint and crush at bottom of glass. Add ice and fill a quarter of the glass.
- Add (2) ounces of a good white rum, Rajay used Genesis (pictured below.)
- Add two teaspoons of brown sugar or sweeten to taste.
- Add freshly juiced cucumber (about half a large cucumber or fill half the glass)
- Add Soda water to the top, along with a dash of lime.
- Garnish with a cucumber wedge, and you are good to go, cheers!
As we have posted here before, Rajay loves to come up with new cocktails, and he has his own Instagram Account now which features his daily “Cocktail of the Day.” Be sure to follow him!
We also have added a Mixology Class every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at the Beach Bar so you can learn more about our making our unique tropical cocktails.
Please feel free to email: Jeanine at firstname.lastname@example.org for any recipe featured on the Blog or to request one!