Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate with the one you love. For most people, Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love. Love is the most amazing thing in our lives, it is what makes us humans and what makes life worth living. Here are some great romantic tips that you can enjoy Valentine’s Day with your lover, partner or special someone:
- Enjoy the perfect date night with a romantic private beach candle lit dinner with tikki torches and toes in the sand.
- Indulge in a sumptuous three-course meal on our dinner terrace under the stars while being serenaded by a live band.
- Wake up to breakfast in bed or enjoy our floating tray experience in your private infinity plunge pool.
- Spend quality time with your significant other and enjoy a couple’s sunset massage at our award-winning ocean spa that provides the ultimate in pampering and relaxation.
- Treat your loved one to an afternoon high tea experience and enjoy delightful delicacies lovingly prepared by our executive chef and team.
Thinking of popping the question and not sure when to ask? The best way to propose to the woman of your dreams is on Valentine’s Day. If you have been thinking about asking her to marry you, there is no time like Valentine’s Day for a romantic surprise proposal. When love is in the air, there is nothing like getting down on one knee with a ring and some red roses to ask the BIG question “will you marry me.”
Although Valentine’s Day is usually celebrated for lovers, believe it or not it is possible to be happy even if you are single, you can still find happiness in yourself. There are many ways to enjoy some “me” time as well as some time to mingle. Get away for a mini vacation and treat yourself to a spa day or draw yourself a long bubble bath. Create a life full of moments loving yourself and seeing your own inner beauty. You never can tell what awaits you there….
So, from this Valentine’s Day onwards, focus on creating the best relationship you can, not only with yourself, but also with your partner.
Call our reservations team at 876-974-2514 /email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our special rates for Valentine’s Day.