Hello friends of the Inn,
In the midst of uncertain times, we’d like you to know that we remain optimistic. Our service standards will be maintained and our commitment to our guests and staff remain our top priority. Kindly see below safety measures utilized on property to ensure the safety of our guests and team members as well as updated cancellation policies. We look forward to welcoming you home as soon as possible.
- Signage placed in all offices, food service and common areas, reminding employees to wash their hands frequently and cover their faces while sneezing and coughing.
- Hand Sanitizers (with at least 60% alcohol) and Lysol cleaning instruments issued to all departments and public areas. Daily departmental briefings stress the requirement that they be used as protocols dictate.
- Housekeeping, Culinary and Laundry given masks, gloves and protective material for cleaning purposes. Departments advised to be vigilant and maintain environmental routine including cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- Dining room staff advised to follow interaction protocol taking care in the removal of cutlery and other food items before, during and after service utilizing gloves etc.
- All drivers for JI private transfers instructed to sanitize the vehicles especially after each transfer.
Kindly see below updated COVID-19 Cancellation Policies:
No cancellation fee or penalty (UK & Europe):
- The guests are unable to travel due to Government restrictions i.e. Guests are banned from travelling due to the country of origin being on the Jamaica banned travel list.
Other cases (US and other regions):
- All existing reservations made before March 13, 2020 that are for arrivals between March 14 and April 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
New reservations for any future travel:
Any reservation you make between March 13, 2020 and April 30, 2020 – for any future arrival date – can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.