What better place to have your wedding than here with us at the Inn? Nowhere in Jamaica does customized weddings like Jamaica Inn. The unique atmosphere and multiple location choices allow for an unforgettable experience that will last for a lifetime. Jamaica Inn boasts unparalleled views stretching out over our beautiful beach and vast mountain ranges. There is no place like it. Today we’ll highlight six reasons to have your wedding at Jamaica Inn.
- The Atmosphere – From the crystal blue ocean to the amazing sunset weddings at Jamaica Inn have an array of spectacular backdrop options for guests looking for a Caribbean destination wedding.
- A Dedicated Wedding Specialist – Guests at the Inn will have a personal wedding specialist, Tina Smith who will assist in the planning process. She has many years of experience and has already organized multiple weddings on property, each one unique in their offerings for our clients. Tina, will be there throughout the planning stage and will be present on the day of your wedding to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Tina can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Location – Ocho Rios is one of the most beautiful parishes on the island and Jamaica Inn provides access to one of the best beaches along this side of the island. Whether brides prefer a beach wedding set up, a wedding in our expansive gardens or a wedding in one of our suites there are multiple locations to choose from. Did we mention that our 700 foot beach is a unique champagne colour? Perfect for beautiful wedding photos at sunset.
- Customization – Nothing is too difficult for our staff. Dream it and we can make it happen. Need inspiration? We have a myriad of lighting and decor options available for our unique brides and grooms.
- First Class Cuisine – Our food is made from the freshest local ingredients including your choice of beef pork and or vegetarian dishes. Expect delectable treats for the taste buds and scrumptious meals that will be a major talking point for all your guests.
- Perfect weather – The weather in the Caribbean is perfect all year round. Weddings at the Inn are characterized by warm sunshine and easy Caribbean breezes. However, if the rains should come, your venue can be quickly transformed into a picture perfect setting for memorable activities.