An iconic small luxury hotel
“Jamaica Inn, with its secluded beach setting… has won itself a reputation for friendly exclusiveness, if you accept paradoxes.”
– All the Best in the Caribbean, 1959.
Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller toasted their honeymoon here. Ian Fleming, creator of James Bond, sipped martinis at the bar. Noel Coward, Errol Flynn, Katherine Hepburn and many more greats often graced the lounge and retreated to our spacious accommodations.
Learn more about how Jamaica Inn came to be what it is today.
Share a drink with the greats
While more than 50 years have passed, the experience, setting and many of the staff at Jamaica Inn remain the same.
- Teddy continues to serve cool cocktails and make lasting friendships at the Beach Bar.
- Friendly staff discreetly attend to your every need.
- Rupert (Rupee) is still the resident croquet expert, often found challenging guests on the court.
- The beach, one of the finest in Jamaica and the Caribbean, is always uncrowded.
- Relaxation and romance quietly reign without any intrusion in our Jamaica accommodations.
Our small luxury hotel continues to be a place of relaxed glamour and timeless elegance. It is a place where you can escape a shouting world to always find a peaceful, private haven awaiting.