Join us for our Jamaica Yoga Retreat, “Inner Peace in Paradise,” from September 23 – 28, 2014. The all-inclusive, five-night yoga retreat at Jamaica Inn will focus on inner peace, the feelings of renewal and rebirth, and a sense of complete zen.
Jamaica yoga retreat package
This unique retreat package includes:
- 5 nights in an ocean view accommodation
- Transfers to and from the Montego Bay airport (MBJ)
- Welcome gift
- Welcome reception for retreat participants
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner from a specially designed menu (healthy and creative fare), plus afternoon tea and non-alcoholic beverages
- 2 unique tours
- Ocean Combo Massage at The Ocean Spa
- Complimentary watersport activities
- Farewell party
- All taxes and gratuities
The cost of the yoga retreat is $2,500 per person. Book now or inquire about double occupancy rates by calling 800-837-4608 or emailing email@example.com.
Yoga retreat instructor Sienna Creasy
Leading our Jamaica yoga retreat is Sienna Creasy, Prana Flow Yoga Instructor with a Kripalu foundation. Sienna has been teaching yoga for more than ten years. She is the founder of Root2Rise Conscious Retreat Coordination in Jamaica, her home after serving in the Peace Corps.
Sienna studied Ayurveda in Kerala, India and Thai Yoga Bodywork in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Her classes honor the ritual of Eastern practice with mindful movement alchemy. Sienna serves all levels of practice and looks forward to meeting you on the mat!